When I was 14, I started playing around with photoshop making sports graphics for football manager forums (GEEK!!) and different graphic sites, before moving for University.
In my second year of study, I decided that I needed some beer cash so began selling typography gifts for friends and family. Word spread and I started selling to random customers across the country.
From there, I began working with club nights and clothing brands ranging from Broke! to Rogue Attitude Clothing, all while studying Product Design at Uni.
Branching out even more, I took up concert photography in October 2014 and haven’t looked back since! Photographing all kinds of events and weddings from the Edinburgh Hogmanay Street Party to concerts at the SSE Hydro.
- What makes me happy: Seeing people enjoy things that I’ve created, whether it be design or photography
- Favourite colour: Azure (it’s just the word…)
- Around the office I am: The man with the camera
- Most used word: Camera
- Describe myself in one word: Creative
- Would like to meet: Bill Murray (he must have some mental stories)
Our most valuable asset. At SHINE you get to talk directly to the people who are creating your work. We take the time to craft a solid brief with you and we take the time to work through a robust process to deliver the best possible project for you. We are collectively made up of Branding Creatives, Digital Developers, Graphics Designers, Marketing Executives and an Organisational Ninja.