Web Developer Position
We promise it won’t be boring!
You will have to put up with stories of Craig’s guitars, Peter’s island, Martyn’s running challenges, Ryan’s gig photography, Hannah’s Disney moonlighting, Karen’s nail painting, Bryan’s energy drinking and Laura’s baking! If you have any time left over we have a host of exciting digital work to get you started on.
The last few months have seen us win some new clients as well as start work on some long-term digital projects and we are looking to add to our team to ensure that our high standard of client service is maintained and improved.
SHINE are looking for a talented web developer who can slot into the team and help with our large body of upcoming digital work. You will be working with another developer on large projects within a number of sectors. We are a small team but are growing fast so this is your chance to join at an exciting stage in the company’s growth.
- At least 4 years in a similar role
- Can create wireframes and explain how they work.
- Must be comfortable in using Sketch and Adobe Suite.
- You can take your designs and handle front end and back-end development.
- You’re very confident in developing in WordPress
- You’re comfortable working with source control.
- Experience of working closely with clients
Key skills needed
- HTML – Bootstrap
- CSS – SASS/LESS
- PHP – WordPress
- You can work with gulp, grunt and bower.
- Experience in working with twig.
- Experience with developing self hosted WordPress plugins.
- Experience with a PHP framework that’s not WordPress.
- Full Time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary D.O.E
- Application Deadline: Monday 14th August
If you can submit your CV with a separate letter detailing
- What you would bring to the role that we haven’t covered.
- Why you would want to work at SHINE.
- Which of our clients’ website you like the best and why.
We have a proven, successful process of recruiting internally at The SHINE Agency, so no recruitment agencies please!
Our most valuable asset. At SHINE you get to talk directly to the people who are creating your work. We take the time to craft a solid brief with you and we take the time to work through a robust process to deliver the best possible project for you. We are collectively made up of Branding Creatives, Digital Developers, Graphics Designers, Marketing Executives and an Organisational Ninja.