Digital Marketing Manager
We are an established creative agency based in Glasgow City Centre. We help our clients to tell their story through branding, print and digital projects. We have a diverse range of clients across the UK from a two person business up to an organisation of over 1,000 people across a variety of sectors. We have hospitality specialism with a strong reputation in that industry. Our most valuable asset is our team. You would be joining a tight-knit team that work hard together to produce exceptional creative for our clients and we hold each other accountable to high standards. We work well together and enjoy the challenges that our clients throw at us as well as the occasional night out to celebrate our successes. We also have a flexible working policy, allowing our team a flexible split between home working and our Glasgow Studio alongside flexible work hours.
Belong: We are a team of passionate individuals producing effective design & digital for growing businesses. Believe: Our work makes a difference by being aligned to the goals & objectives of our clients’ businesses.
Achieve: Pride from delivering exceptional work in a friendly agency as part of an experienced & dedicated team. We are in a phase of fast and deliberate growth and want to add some exceptional talent to the team.
We are seeking an individual who is enthusiastic, proactive, personable and able to manage a fast paced role. Given recent client wins and growth in this channel of the business we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketeer / Digital Marketing Manager to manage multiple existing client accounts as well as managing SHINEs marketing and our ongoing growth. You should be hands on, understand current trends, routes to market and be able to utilise all digital platforms. You should have proven experience in delivering marketing campaigns as well as being a confident social media expert and display a knowledge of website analytical tools such as Google Analytics. Confident in pitching, presenting and attention to detail are very important as well as being able to convey ROI and effectively explain input and output to our clients (as well as our MD now and again!).
About the role
- Develop and implement campaigns on our social media platforms.
- Create and execute e-mail campaigns to existing e-mail databases.
- Planning, setting-up and ongoing maintenance of paid search and digital marketing campaigns over all platforms.
- Working on all our websites, from SEO to content creation.
- Writing and creating website blogs.
- Developing our digital content across all channels.
- Training & Events to develop your skills.
- Experience of dealing directly with clients as being proactive.
Skills for this role
- At least 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Ad Management & Google Analytics.
- Experience of managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), and developing engaging content.
- Experience in building successful email marketing campaigns and engaging with new and current customers.
- An understanding of website SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Mac skills; Microsoft Office, Creative Cloud and content management solutions.
- Attention to detail.
- Calm and collected under pressure.
- Ability to work on several projects / juggle your own workload to meet deadlines.
Benefits of Team SHINE
- Competitive salary based on you and your experience.
- Pension contributions.
- Generous Holiday allowance.
- Regular social events / Friday beers.
- Training and personal growth plan.
- Flexible working policy.
- Flexible split between WFH & Glasgow studio.
- 2 weeks shut down at Christmas.
- Mobile phone allowance.
This Bit Is Really Important!
We would like to receive your CV and portfolio (no bigger than 10mb alternatively include a link to view your CV/portfolio online) to firstname.lastname@example.org – while you can apply for the role through Linkedin please e-mail your CV and covering information too and include answers to the points below…
Why you would be a good fit for our team.
Share with us a business that impress you with their social media tone of voice. Choose a digital project / social channel from our website that caught your eye and why. The salary we are offering will naturally be fair, negotiable and will be based on the person and the skills that we feel is the best fit for the business as well as skills and potential.