Junior Graphic Designer
We are a creative agency based in Glasgow City Centre. We help our clients to tell their story through branding, print and digital projects. We have a diverse range of clients across the UK from a two person business up to an organisation of over 1,000 people across a variety of sectors. We have hospitality specialism with a strong reputation in that industry.
Our most valuable asset is our team. You would be joining a tight-knit team that work hard together to produce exceptional creative for our clients and we hold each other accountable to high standards. We work well together and we enjoy the challenges that our clients throw at us as well as the occasional night out to celebrate our successes. We also have a flexible working policy, allowing our team to work where they want, when they want.
We are looking for an amazing junior designer with the right skills to join our team. We have a strong track record of investing in, and nurturing talent and we are looking for a talented individual with an eager attitude to learn. The ideal candidate will display an ideas led approach to their work, with a keen interest in identity and an eye for typography.
You will be comfortable supporting our team on small and large design and digital projects. You will be happy to get involved at every stage of a project. Attention to detail is important and we are looking for someone with knowledge of artworking for print. Bonus points for motion experience but not essential.
Belong: We are a team of passionate individuals producing effective design & digital for growing businesses.
Believe: Our work makes a difference by being aligned to the goals & objectives of our clients’ businesses.
Achieve: Pride from delivering exceptional work in a friendly agency as part of an experienced & dedicated team.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Studio experience (preferred, but not necessary)
- An in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio with an ideas led approach to their work
- A keen eye for typography
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of artworking / sending artwork to production
- Experience of dealing directly with clients
- Calm and collected under pressure
- Ability to work on several projects / juggle your own workload to meet deadlines
Benefits of Team SHINE
- Competitive salary based on you and your experience
- Pension contributions
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Regular social events / Friday beers
- Training and personal growth plan
- Flexible working policy & hybrid working locations
- 2 weeks shut down at Christmas
- Mobile phone allowance
This Bit Is Really Important!
We would like to receive your CV and portfolio (no bigger than 10mb alternatively include a link to view your CV/portfolio online) to firstname.lastname@example.org – while you can apply for the role through Linkedin please e-mail your CV and covering information too and include answers to the points below…
- Why you would be a good fit for our team.
- The project that you are most proud of and why.
- A project from our site that caught your eye and why.
The salary we are offering will naturally be fair, negotiable and will be based on the person and the skills that we feel is the best fit for the business as well as skills and potential.