I started in the creative industry at age 16; I was immediately put in charge of tea. I loved the industry and still do (many) years later.
SHINE was formed out of frustration in 1999. I knew I could do things better and wanted to work in a creative agency that had a long-term plan and long-term relationships with its clients. So I formed my own. As managing and creative director, tea boy and the main point of contact for clients, I bring the experience of a design mind coupled with strategy for business development and marketing.
I’m also a board member for Cancer Support Scotland and volunteer for PSYBT as a mentor for newly formed businesses in Glasgow.
- What makes me happy: Guitars
- Favourite colour: Yellow… duh!!!
- Around the office I am: Slightly irritating
- Most used word: Coffee
- Describe myself in one word: SHINEy
- Would like to meet: David Gilmour (Pink Floyd guitarist, not the health and safety guy that added me on Linkedin…………I was so pissed off)
Our most valuable asset. At SHINE you get to talk directly to the people who are creating your work. We take the time to craft a solid brief with you and we take the time to work through a robust process to deliver the best possible project for you. We are collectively made up of Branding Creatives, Digital Developers, Graphics Designers, Marketing Executives and an Organisational Ninja.