Senior Web Developer
I entered the wonderful world of web design and development in 1999. I haven’t looked back since, except when I hear someone behind me shouting ‘Peeeterrrr’. I love building websites and enjoy the benefits they bring to their clients.
I’ve worked for a number of companies in Scotland and have over 10 years’ experience of web development, account handling and planning. I can take a sketched idea and turn it into a complete online presence. That can include not only the website, but social integration, email marketing and SEO management. Recent projects include Scotrail, The Torridon, GP Plantscape and Harlequin Software.
- What makes me happy: My family and the great outdoors (The island specifically!)
- Favourite colour: Green
- Around the office I am: The biscuit hunter
- Most used word: Get Bowie on the tunes!
- Describe myself in one word: Laid-back (compound words are allowed, right?)
- Would like to meet: Jack Kerouac
Our most valuable asset. At SHINE you get to talk directly to the people who are creating your work. We take the time to craft a solid brief with you and we take the time to work through a robust process to deliver the best possible project for you. We are collectively made up of Branding Creatives, Digital Developers, Graphics Designers, Marketing Executives and an Organisational Ninja.